Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JuulPodSaveAmerica
So here's the straight dope: This is a VR simulation based off of a novel / thesis I wrote getting my interdimensional Ph. D. for inception therapy. I, of course, had to enter it to prove that I was worthy. You all are here for therapeutic reasons. Just chill! I didn't make the sim, a friend of mine did. Getting out is easy: you need to overcome your fear of life, your fear of death, and your fear of yourself. Then, you just get to kick it and be excellent to people until you die of old age and you get to check your score.

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuulPodSaveAmerica

PALE SPECTRES posted:

what happens if he doesnt make the parts in time

Did you ever play Pikmin?

----------------

JuulPodSaveAmerica

PALE SPECTRES posted:

the eyes of passive aggressiveness are everywhere

strongly agree

----------------

JuulPodSaveAmerica

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

i'm p sure that the deep state is run by a kid i met on shortnews in 2007 that faked his own death to move to wisconsin beacuse the government was watching him in virginia and trying to interrupt his brain with wifi signals. that's what he said happened.

It is. He thinks this is the matrix, that this is all a game, and just really likes to win??? I know this because I talk to him on Steam.

----------------

• Locked thread