Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Pogba rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Thanks for the money Ibra

120 from a cheeky fiver :getin:

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Thirteenth Step posted:

Thanks for the money Ibra

120 from a cheeky fiver :getin:

What was the bet, Ibra in the last 5 to win?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
wrong thread

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just got off my flight and saw the score :rms: we did it

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
https://twitter.com/truzyllo/status/808833052768092160

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
looking at that Rojo challenge again, makes me think that pl refereeing is insanely bad?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

oliwan posted:

looking at that Rojo challenge again, makes me think that pl refereeing is insanely bad?

It was especially bad in the United match. The referees got nearly every decision wrong.

Rojo probably should have been sent off, a Palace player didn't get a booking for a studs up challenge on Bailly, handball and offside on Pogba's goal, clear handball not called when a Palace player forearmed a ball off of Rojo's head, Mata's goal was onside, a Palace player got booked for a nothing tackle in the middle of the park, Rooney threw a 15 second strop at the referee and didn't get booked, and there were probably a good half dozen throw in/corner/goal kick calls that were called incorrectly for both sides.

It was a shambles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
https://streamable.com/xqce

:eyepop:

• Locked thread