Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Liverpool's kit is shocking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bailly just did his knee, super.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

while I never wish injury on anyone, gently caress man utd

Actually he's fine.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Rooney bad.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Rojo really needs to stop going in two footed.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

julian assflange posted:

"Hurr freaking durr " - Marcos Rojo (a retarded man)

Hello Marcos Rojo.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Deliciously jammy.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

julian assflange posted:

Tell me about the jamminess

Handball and offside.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lol, how do you miss that handball.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

2 easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

oliwan posted:

looking at that Rojo challenge again, makes me think that pl refereeing is insanely bad?

It was especially bad in the United match. The referees got nearly every decision wrong.

Rojo probably should have been sent off, a Palace player didn't get a booking for a studs up challenge on Bailly, handball and offside on Pogba's goal, clear handball not called when a Palace player forearmed a ball off of Rojo's head, Mata's goal was onside, a Palace player got booked for a nothing tackle in the middle of the park, Rooney threw a 15 second strop at the referee and didn't get booked, and there were probably a good half dozen throw in/corner/goal kick calls that were called incorrectly for both sides.

It was a shambles.

• Locked thread