Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ooo what game is this? Driving on snow is fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That game looked kinda badass, may have to pick it up if it's on sale for the holidays

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_L-x8YvSLs&t=18s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

those are some weirdly stiff animations.

Yeah lol. Links feet are hovering off the ground for a majority of that it looks weird

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Roshan is wearing a Santa hat.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

i actually have no idea what the illuminati pyramid is supposed to be. i've never seen that meme before.

The only palce ive the illuminati eye is in ironic meme comps that parody memes. And as a playable character in Nuclear Throne

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdns0_iebTA

heres the first coaster i made in the christmas park, still need to finish the queue and station building though. when ive got a good part of the park done ill probably do another video,

This looks amazing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[90s adam sandler playing with ammibos in the tub] No mistuh Nook! Thos arew my bells! bad! bad! *looks at bird neighbor living next door* stop looking at me swan

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's the first hitman game I've ever played but I absolutely love it. I only bought it after it all came out but I wish I had been playing all year.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's what I did as well, for the training missions. And now im in Hokkaido and I play with all the UI turned off like a ninja.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

• Locked thread