Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

KhanTent* And also, Payday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looks like Forza Horizon or 4 or whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Forza Horizon 3, judging by the Furza Horizon 3 livery on it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's one of the first Xbox on Windows games they've released but it runs predictably like garbage, at least on my rig. Unfortunately.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

The new Planet Coaster patch has a bunch of christmas scenery and a couple new rides and a new arctic biome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HJFQRfxDdo

Motherfucking Winning.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ebenezer Scroge.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Very bah... much humbug... Are there so prisons???

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

Ive been playing the christmas planet coaster stuff for the entire day lol making gingerbread houses and poo poo its so good

If I wasn't helplessly addicted to Skyrim Mans and Overwatchmans I would be all over that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdns0_iebTA

heres the first coaster i made in the christmas park, still need to finish the queue and station building though. when ive got a good part of the park done ill probably do another video,

I'm definately gonna get back to getting my coaster on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You arctic seabird Whore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it as good as Blood Money.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm very skeptical of that. Need someone I can trust to give me the good word on this bad boy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't like that it essentially tells you all the way you can kill someone through the challenges, though I guess that makes it more of a puzzle game or whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's nice you can turn it off though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao At the poo poo the cops say.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wearing a cop shirt and the other cop says as I walk up the stairs "Oh HELL Yeah, the motherfucking Security Crew!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

even the training displays a prompt asking if you actually want opportunities on

It just sent me to the challenge menu which had all the ways to kill the guy on it.

• Locked thread