Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Destiny just added a ton of poo poo for Christmas including an online podracing mode that seems pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

let's raid the chat and get them to do some classic imp zone memes. I'm going to request a holiday ornament of every collectible in Yoshi's Wooly World

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

The only palce ive the illuminati eye is in ironic meme comps that parody memes. And as a playable character in Nuclear Throne

Lol this guys never had $1 before

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I don't like that it essentially tells you all the way you can kill someone through the challenges, though I guess that makes it more of a puzzle game or whatever.

I play with opportunities turned off now but I will say that when I first picked the game up (and turned all that stuff off because everyone recommended it) it didn't really click for me and was kinda overwhelming. Once I turned on the indicators in Paris for a couple runs though, I got what the game was going for, fell in love, and turned em back off. So if anyone's picking this up as their first Hitman game like I did, I don't think there's any shame in tracking opportunities for a little while just to get a sense of the rhythm/structure of the game and it was definitely really helpful starting out

goferchan fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Dec 29, 2016

• Locked thread