Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

jarofpiss posted:

sorry no escaping the horror of the next 4 years through mind altering substances is strictly haram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pushpins posted:

Like many things smoking weed will only be legal while wearing a MAGA hat

if smoking weed becomes legal but only if you Wear The Hat the pure agony that would cause potheads and hippies would make the next 4/8/∞ years way way more tolerable

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Princess Di posted:

Wow.

Lala land is full this evening.

Trump is something spectacular, not merely spectacularly inept at everything besides media exposure and self aggrandizement.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
oh no the weed not the precious weed

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
trump has gone too far and he's going to feel the wrath of the... wait what was I talking about?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
the weed

the precious weeeeeeeeed

noooooooooo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

GlyphGryph posted:

:getout:

I'm not sure what you're going for but I'm guessing... You don't care about the livelihoods and social harms that will be done. But it gets you really upset that other people do?

I'll be honest, your low effort posting makes it really hard to tell what your point actually is besides mocking other people for caring about the possibility of bad things happening.

honestly I'm just bemused that this one particular aspect of Trump and Sessions wiping their asses with other people's lives gets a Very Serious Concerned Thread

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Terror Sweat posted:

how bout you start that thread then you lazy turd

chill out bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Peachfart posted:

Yuuuuuuuuuup. It's all fun and games until it affects me! :qq:

dude I spent the week after the election keeping a trans friend of mine from killing themselves and the hiring freeze wrecked a bunch of my potential job prospects, I've already been affected

Vincent Van Goatse has issued a correction as of 02:08 on Mar 5, 2017

• Locked thread