Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Trump will legalize the sale of all drugs, but only through licensed vendors. Trump Cocaine coming soon to a city near you.

This would be proof that we were in the best of all timelines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Trump is going to legalise weed and have a much more sensible/decriminalized drug policy just like I said he would, book it. He's shown through several quotes that he understands the illegality is the problem and it's a disease that needs to be cured. His own brother died of alcoholism, and he had a pretty heartfelt interaction with a NH dad whose son died from an OD.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

That's what I've been doing ever since Brexit and Trump won.

2016 has been a pretty fantastic year for me, all told

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
If Cascadia broke free, it would only ever be as part of a nation with california or under the control of a stronger california.

Are WA and OR some of the few places you're allowed to like guns and weed?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
You're planning to invade Canada? Or do you seriously think they'll rise up against a PM as dreamy as Justin Trudeau for your granola chicks?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
everyone who suggests it has played one too many ck2 or paradox mods. it's a cool idea to think about, but I think the shared history and culture of the united states will keep it together.

Or maybe you'll have states signing over to Canada or Mexico along the border - Though I think even hispanics in those states know better than to want to be a part of Mexico, unless they're hardcore nationalists

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
So long as white people can smoke weed as much as they want without worrying then Trump's supporters won't mind.

It doesn't seem like the cops even need a reason like weed to shoot or arrest random minorities anymore though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

C. Everett Koop posted:

Trump: "go make america great"
Sessions: "k"
:Sessions proceeds to make any skin pigmentation darker than eggshell illegal:
Trump: "well done"

Do you mean a healthy brown/pinky egg shell like wot we have in Britain or the creepy hosed up bleached white ones you yanks have?

• Locked thread