Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
breaklaw
May 12, 2008
I think this is\will be more of a symbolic thing than a real enforcement initiative. I know people here say they don't believe in political capital anymore but for them to bee seen "solving" a problem that is already solved by federalism right now would be crazy. There's WAY bigger fish to fry. Shutting down a weed store in Colorado does nothing for an unemployed factory worker in Ohio and can't even be spun as such.

I think this is all coming from Sessions and even he won't pull the trigger when the times comes. Maybe do one or two operations if he can find a way to tie it to The Children, but going in and shutting down the whole industry? No way, they may be stupid but their not that stupid. Bannon would try and talk Trump out of it if it became too real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
If even if he wasn't currently being drummed out, he would have only gotten so far. Shutting down dispensaries might raise prices, but it would really stop most smokers from smoking.

Weed doesn't have to be legal anyway. The decriminalization states are doing right in my opinion. And cops enforcing drug laws in a racist way has always and will always happen, if you don't like it you should blame your mayor not the President or the Attorney General.

And gently caress Tom Brady.

• Locked thread