Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dmitri-9 posted:

They pushed back the opening of dispensaries from Jan 2018 to July 2018, legalization already happened on Dec 15th. I don't even understand how they can pass a law without a certain percentage of the legislature present.

What a hot load of horse manure...

*msgs connect for another untaxed hash delivery* :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lawman 0 posted:

Finally it's New Jersey's time to shine.

Rhode Island uber alles

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
price chat

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
brown eggs are local eggs and local eggs are fresh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAHoxaphbEs

as is Rachael Leigh Cook :q:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Xenoveritas posted:

And hey, look, who could have ever guessed it? Sessions is starting to crack down on states that legalized weed.

sesh gon crack :heritage:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
my dealer aint worried cause their dealer aint worried - and they said if ur still worried just go get ur MMJ card.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jose posted:

they'll be getting rid of that too

shiet if things get that grim id prob already be on H anyways

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

2 years after WW3 people are going to find records of sessions having had hundreds of millions in the bank from heroin barons and nobody but a few people are going to see this coming, because nobody seems to notice that inbred white trash that prosecute pot and cocaine traffick heroin and meth on the regular without exception

lol there's already been TRUMP stamp bags of heroin showing up all over the country in the past year...

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

call to action posted:

Your dealer ain't worried because he or she is getting their money printing machine back

yup and I'm gonna have my MMJ card so no fks to be given all-around...

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

DrPlump posted:

With the one two punch of attacking legal weed and the great wall of mexico Trump will finally get all the weeds out of America.

Except for all the illegal weed.

and when he does i hope barron is found cold in the bathroom with a needle in his arm within 5yrs

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TenementFunster posted:

Many such cases!

:hai:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
also im glad doandl trumps bro drank himself dead by age 50 ofc yes weed is totally the problem

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
also i hope sesh slowly rots away in a lovely alabama hospice while incoherently pleading for something to take the pain away while the black nurse inserts his feeding tube w/ not a single fk given :poland:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

eat poo poo brady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
:ohdear:

• Locked thread