Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
we are going to make japan's position on the devil's herb seem rational and moderate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

I feel like it'll be way easier and more enjoyable for Sessions to focus on his true calling, which is being a massive racist.

You know who likes to smoke weed? Black people.

You know who Jeff Sessions really doesn't like? Black people.

An atom of weed on the body of a minority will be cause for a lynching, provided the police leave enough of a body to string up.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

My Linux Rig posted:

Trump is trying to be Reagan ii, so probably

And if they just raid random dispensaries, it would probably be enough of a chilling effect to close most of them

If you buy it better start coming up with a plan b

ps the plan b pill will get you iced as well

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Cnut the Great posted:

Sessions has to do what Trump tells him to do. And no one in this thread or anywhere else can ever truthfully claim to know what Trump will say or do.

Trump: "go make america great"
Sessions: "k"
:Sessions proceeds to make any skin pigmentation darker than eggshell illegal:
Trump: "well done"

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

unironically and totally this
watch and see if they start arresting trannies for merely using the bathroom, that too, will result in more bodies in prison, if you look closely enough into it, there is rhyme and reason to our methods, you just have to be willing to stare for far too long into a nihilist abyss to find them

The rhyme and reason is having as many black men in chains as possible.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

I can't parse this are you suggesting that black people don't exist

only 3/5ths of them do

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
will trump and sessions kill legal weed users?

the answer is yes btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i already said that at the top of the page and that the answer was yes

• Locked thread