Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Roylicious posted:

Nope and if they try they'll lose all their political capital and get bogged down for 4 years doing nothing.

actually they have a majority so they'll be fine and just blame the democrats for it as usual

problem solved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Roylicious posted:

What are they going to do? It's already Schedule I federally. The states will immediately sue and an injunction will be put on any enforcement until the trial is over years later during which time more and more legalization will be rolled out.

Kick up enforcement and raid state-legal dispensaries? Good luck.

rolled out from where, the gop who want everything to be the same as a hundred years ago?

I mean this is just an excuse to round up more prison slaves so white people should be fine anyway and thus won't care

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agean90 posted:

if they do that they can kiss several swing states goodbye. Assuming the dems there are organized enough to take advantage of it.

it would be the most american thing if the downfall of republicans comes from weed

i'm pretty sure nobody will care though

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hey america a fascist is taking power

america: yawn who cares

hey they might ban weed again

america: oh my god it can't be true, this is devastating

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Yinlock posted:

hey america a fascist is taking power

america: yawn who cares