Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Xenoveritas posted:

And if anyone thought Democrats would fight them on this, the MA state senate just pushed back the date of legalization in MA to mid-2018. It was supposed to start next month.

:911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Dmitri-9 posted:

They pushed back the opening of dispensaries from Jan 2018 to July 2018, legalization already happened on Dec 15th. I don't even understand how they can pass a law without a certain percentage of the legislature present.

thatd be quorum, and it would most probably be up to someone present to ask the chair for a quorum call and the chair to recognize the motion

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Ace of Baes posted:

How much do u pay tho?
Cuz I get like $5/g for poo poo that's like the breaking bad of weed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPpnvNlywP8
~~fml~~

byob historian has issued a correction as of 07:20 on Dec 29, 2016

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

The Saurus posted:

Do you mean a healthy brown/pinky egg shell like wot we have in Britain or the creepy hosed up bleached white ones you yanks have?

lol if u dont cook with brown and white eggs together

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

lmao at thinking democrats aren't evil loving pieces of poo poo as well
hey! some of the democrats are stupid fukken peices of poo poo not evil fukkin pieces of poo poo(:bernin:)

• Locked thread