Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

weed is still federally illegal, soooooo probably?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Mirthless posted:

yeah honestly the thing that scares me the most about the next four to eight years is not knowing what the gently caress is going to happen. Trump is completely unpredictable, even the stuff that should be able to be measured out with numbers is completely wrong. We are living in a brave new world.

its pretty exciting

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

I literally do not understand why the legislature/politicians are so against legalization but GlyphGryph's answer of "gently caress black people and the left wing" seems like a pretty good explanation so gently caress the Democrats.

I wish the DSA was an actual political party.

because pharma has a lot of money and they dont want competition

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

actually no, I'm loving pissed about this because there's literally no reason to be so fucker about this, what the hell dems?

why???? why what is the point???????

lmao at thinking democrats aren't evil loving pieces of poo poo as well

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

lmao owned weedhavers

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

get that OUT of my face posted:

bringing down the tranny menace is a state's rights issue. killing the devil's plant requires federal supremacist muscle. republicans are ghouls and inconsistent ones

they are pretty consistent with putting people in jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

honestly I'm just bemused that this one particular aspect of Trump and Sessions wiping their asses with other people's lives gets a Very Serious Concerned Thread

how bout you start that thread then you lazy turd

• Locked thread