Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Probably, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

2018 drinking game, every time trump says it's gonna be great, do bath salts

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Also admitted to being an addict himself. He's a triple threat

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Including internal possession, mandatory testing at your expense and every haircut you like outlawed

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jajahahaha

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

https://twitter.com/MatthewNussbaum/status/834862032604246017

Hahahaha

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

MAKE America square again

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

honestly I'm just bemused that this one particular aspect of Trump and Sessions wiping their asses with other people's lives gets a Very Serious Concerned Thread

If trump talked about a vat on steam games the resulting thread would crash the forums

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

My baby has that Benjamin Button disease

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

get that OUT of my face posted:

i don't doubt that they exist(ed), but you're talking about a man who once said that the scottish healthcare system is something we should strive for before he started this whole shitstorm. trump has no innate beliefs of his own

*More pussy for trump
*gently caress you

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/us/politics/trump-duterte-phone-transcript-philippine-drug-crackdown.html

quote:

Mr. Trump placed the call and began it by congratulating Mr. Duterte for the government-sanctioned attacks on drug suspects. The program has been widely condemned by human rights groups around the world because extrajudicial killings have taken more than 6,000 lives without arrest or trial. In March, the program was criticized in the State Department’s annual human rights report, which referred to “apparent governmental disregard for human rights and due process.”

Mr. Trump had no such reservations. “I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem,” he said. “Many countries have the problem, we have a problem, but what a great job you are doing and I just wanted to call and tell you that.”
Will trump and sessions kill illegal weed users?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

C. Everett Koop posted:

i already said that at the top of the page and that the answer was yes

You said legal weed users. There ain't no such thing :clint:

• Locked thread