Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

mfw when the nukes fly under legal trump weed

lets get slooooooooooooo

Ooooooooooooo

Ooooooooooo

oooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lawman 0 posted:

Learn 2 primary DINOS.

no, continued prosecution of the war on drugs to the maximum extent that is politically permissible to its white upper middle class base is part of the dem party platform. theyre not dinos, theye regular dems

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

as long as middle class white kids are largely spared from the fallout of the wod, dems and their voters are cool with it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

MaxxBot posted:

The voters overwhelmingly support legalization and a lot of them aren't cool with it, they just don't have any other choice when the opposition party is even more rabidly pro-drug war.

oh sure they support legalization but you kno, its nbd cuz i can get weed when i want it and nobody i know has been hurt by it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

woah, you must know a lot of felons

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

GlyphGryph posted:

They can shut down the legal market and drive the whole thing back underground. Which brings back all the crime issues and social unrest and side effects, except this time it gets blamed on weed being legal.

yeah, kind of like how the dems blamed crime in the ghetto on the availability of public housing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i bet wa or and co will be left alone but a couple dispensaries in CA will start to get raided again to make an example of them

• Locked thread