Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Jonny 290 posted:

I took a weedjob over the election and they have no lack of momentum. Current vibe is that if they do touch it, they'll federally legalize so they can slap 7% on top or whatever. They love money over all, epileptic kids being basically cured by CBD are very powerful stories in the media right now, and they don't need weed to be illegal to detain and shoot brown ppl any more.

(spouse works in weed too so we are kind of putting money where mouth is)

I don't mean to be insulting, but this seems like wishful thinking. Especially given your own stake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

super sweet best pal posted:

I think it'd be funny if Trump legalized it and pissed off/confused everyone.

Sadly, he can't and won't.

• Locked thread