Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Depends on who Trump listens to, can't imagine many GOP people with a brain wanting to guarentee a CO loss in 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

That Robot posted:

my fear is this: The Man in the High Tower :rimshot: will let Sessions do whatever, including shutting down medical cannabis dispensaries and mass-arrest patients

sessions sounds like the type to do that and it freaks me out

I doubt that will happen, regardless of Trump, locking up a bunch of veterans who use mm for PTSD is just too bad of optics.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

the president is an orange buffoon who keeps appointing either white supremacists or bankers to his cabinet, optics no longer matter

the only thing that matters is that death is inevitable

Here's the thing, those people want to keep their jobs.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

slouch posted:

idk whatll happen with weed but lmao at people yammering on about the "optics" of the gop fighting against States Rights and shutting down the weed stores. absolutely nothing matters to GOP voters other than aggressively attacking minorities and making liberals sad. Milo just needs to post a youtube video about how smoking weed illegally is cool and only cucks + sjws want to legalize weed and boom, any republican pothead resistance is gone and nobody has a problem with any of it.

It would lose them Colorado, legalization is super popular here because;

In February 2015, the state of Colorado reported that tax collection figures for 2014, the first year of legal commercial sales, reached a total of $44 million from recreational marijuana with a further $32 million collected from fees on the industry and pre-existing taxes on medical marijuana.[57] These sales and excise tax figures do not include the corporate and personal income taxes generated by businesses and employees working in the state's marijuana industry.[58] The state Department of Revenue reported that official sales of recreational and medical marijuana from dispensaries reached over $996 million in 2015; a $297 million increase from the $699 million sold in 2014. The 2015 sales alone generated $135 million of tax revenue, $35 million of which are being used for the Education Center construction projects.

Colorado is also unique because it's not a 50/50 swing state, it's 1/3rd dem, 1/3rd gop, 1/3rd indepdent, and a lot of the republicans and independents tend to skew libertarian.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Keith Ellison is pro-decriminalizing at the least, he said people shouldn't be locked up b/c of weed, if Trump does act on it and he's controlling DNC messaging we might see opposition.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
If Bernie or a Bernie-Approved Candidate run in 2020 they will definitely include legalization in their platform, Keith and Bernie both recognize that cannabis prohibition is a huge CJ/racial issue.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

the ag is going to crack down and legal weed is gone, you dumbasses forgot what it was like pre-obama

It's much easier to keep worms in a can if they're already in there.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Trump loves his base, which means he's going to legalize meth.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Cascades would last for about 4 days before the Chinese and Russian Navy drift closer to the west coast and everyone goes oh poo poo.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Mariana Horchata posted:

What a hot load of horse manure...

*msgs connect for another untaxed hash delivery* :q:

How much do u pay tho?
Cuz I get like $5/g for poo poo that's like the breaking bad of weed.

Also I have a med card so I don't pay tax lol

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I figured price that was ok since it's legal in some way or another in the majority of the country.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

honestly I'm just bemused that this one particular aspect of Trump and Sessions wiping their asses with other people's lives gets a Very Serious Concerned Thread

Drug laws literally kill people.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Can't wait to watch the people I served with in the military get back on opiates and benzos because it's illegal for them to smoke weed again. Can't wait to watch the people from where Im from get locked up for decades for being black and smoking weed.

It'll really show those hippy college kids tho am I rite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

zen death robot posted:

Calm down beavis

I'd rather not be calm about my friends blowing their brains out in their living room or growing up with parents in prison because of racist drug laws.

• Locked thread