Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I want to smoke weed so I hope that this does not happen and I would be very upset if it did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/marijuana/cbd-hemp-oil-named-a-schedule-i-drug-by-dea

lol, who needs trump to kill legal weed

the bitcoin of weed has issued a correction as of 14:37 on Dec 16, 2016

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the fact that the DEA is still using their weird racebaiting scare word language from the loving 1930s is really a clear indicator that no progress has been made at all on the federal level

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Agean90 posted:

Assuming the dems there are organized

lol

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

trump is the chaos candidate - jeb bush, trying to make trump sound bad instead of good

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

Civil War 2: actually its about weed rights

technically still about slavery imo

we really should have sorted that out the first time

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the DEA still uses Marihuana in official reports

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

it's really funny when liberals think the legal weed issue is something that only single-issue college kids care about and then avert their eyes as millions of mostly-minority citizens are disenfranchised based on the continued illegality of :420:

like Nixon's guys explicitly said that they cracked down on weed to gently caress with black and anti-war activists lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Mc Do Well posted:

Not real, registered democrats so who cares.

I can't parse this are you suggesting that black people don't exist

• Locked thread