Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
what is cspam's opinion in regards to trump's marijuana policy?

he seemed to be okay with states deciding things during the election said said he supported medical marijuana "one hundred percent", but he nominated noted buzzkill jeff beauregard sessions as attorney general

is legal weed hosed y/n?

i would hope they leave medical alone at least, coz i like my card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
do you think they'll gently caress with medical weed? i like my card very much

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
my fear is this: The Man in the High Tower :rimshot: will let Sessions do whatever, including shutting down medical cannabis dispensaries and mass-arrest patients

sessions sounds like the type to do that and it freaks me out

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

GlyphGryph posted:

You seem to think state legislatures will fight for legal weed, but there are no state legislatures that actually support legal weed yet.

actually, illinois' medical marijuana program was enacted by the state legislature

• Locked thread