Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

if nothing else, I will be getting extremely high for the next 4-8 yrs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

if trump does kill weed then allow me to recommend liquid salvia extract, because short of actual death, ego-death is the only escape from this fallen reality

know what? gently caress it, I'll try it

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Al! posted:

woah, you must know a lot of felons

f off

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Yinlock posted:

hey america a fascist is taking power

america: yawn who cares

hey they might ban weed again

america: oh my god it can't be true, this is devastating

this but genuinely happening, because that's what's loving happening

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I literally do not understand why the legislature/politicians are so against legalization but GlyphGryph's answer of "gently caress black people and the left wing" seems like a pretty good explanation so gently caress the Democrats.

I wish the DSA was an actual political party.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

I can't wait until Jeff Sessions turns out to be the biggest benefactor of the meth and heroin cartel

this wouldnt be such a bad angle of attack really

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Agean90 posted:

pretty much everyone in the rural Southis 3 degrees of separation or less from knowing someone who's growing

I would love to see Trump start putting raids on the rural South. Republicans would lose...Well, no, they wouldn't, but it'd be funny.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Agean90 posted:

if the democrats are organized enough

:newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol::newlol:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Xenoveritas posted:

And if anyone thought Democrats would fight them on this, the MA state senate just pushed back the date of legalization in MA to mid-2018. It was supposed to start next month.

Hahaha

dems are useless

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

actually no, I'm loving pissed about this because there's literally no reason to be so fucker about this, what the hell dems?

GlyphGryph posted:

Actually from Jan 2017 to July 2018, now, I think. This is the second time it was pushed back.

why???? why what is the point???????

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Moridin920 posted:

It probably takes some time to come up with licensing and taxation and regulation for an entire new industry. Relax lol it is a 6 month delay.

its an 18 month delay :confused:

whatever, they've already lost and they know it, they're just doing it to spite us. the dems are nothing but, well, rats.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

The Saurus posted:

Do you mean a healthy brown/pinky egg shell like wot we have in Britain or the creepy hosed up bleached white ones you yanks have?

What do you think?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the reason the MA Dems are trying to kill legal weed is that a lot of them are republicans-- or would be in any other state. you can only get elected as a D in MA so conservatives just run on the D ticket. deleo in particular is closest to romney on the political compass. although he's less ideological and more a cartoonishly corrupt greedlord who thinks he's boss tweed and is going to suffer the traditional fate of ma house speakers i.e. resigning in disgrace

not in the glorious revolution he wont :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

sessions sux and is a racist keebler elf

• Locked thread