Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Some of you might remember a few years back about an insane website that prints t-shirts, mugs and other assorted crap like that. The catch is, all their products use generic template images that you can just fill in the blanks with by picking a from a list featuring thousands of words across a shitload of categories. And they've updated since then with more words and designs.

Here's the link: http://www.idakoos.com/

See what kind of insane poo poo you can come up with. Here's a few starters.

I call this one the Aatrek special:

Sure, why not:

A classic:

A shirt for all goons:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Ranma Fan Art posted:

that's really sick how much do shirts from this site cost because I'm going to have a lot of new shirts if it's not too expensive

about US$18 for a shirt

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
HEY JEFF, keep your PAWS off!!!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
they always say you never go back....

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

hm, fair enough.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

fffuck yeah

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

:godwinning:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Poland Spring posted:

where are people finding these templates? All I can find is a full custom one where I put in all the text and images myself

Pick from one of the categories at the top of this page and find a word you like and click it:

http://www.idakoos.com/gifts

It should show you all the available templates with the word already filled in and you can just click that and pick a product for the design to go on.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
nothing says you're looking for a long term relationship like this one

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

*rips into nearby crawdad*
Wait ...I could be having sex too?!?!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord