Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

JS was so loving good. Loved that game.

Urban strike was good, but ehhh. Kinda felt weird, and the infantry stuff sucked.

Soviet strike was loving good, but yeah it was tough. Transylvania especially.

Nuclear strike was terrific as well, with tons of vehicles you could use.

Brigador reminds me of the series, which is an intention I guess. In fact a reboot in the Brigador engine (or similar) would be possibly very cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Pipski posted:

Nuclear Strike was great, but I don't think I ever managed to get past the level in Pyongyang, where you were suddenly reduced to using a newscopter with a crappy machine gun.

Pyongyang was definitely hard, but you end up getting a Cobra from the museum (yeah...) and poo poo gets alot better.

The DMZ mission is my favorite in the franchise, with all the poo poo going on and scripted events you could affect like the Scud strike that would blow up the A10 if you didn't kill it in time. Then the minisubs offloading commandos who would blow up US supply bases if you didn't react to their detection.

poo poo was amazing.

• Locked thread