Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miruvor
Jan 19, 2007
Pillbug
Not only does the Hexagun get a damage bonus for being a rifle, but muscle relaxant actually gives it an extra +50% damage bonus on top of that.

Just want to chime in and say this is one of my favorite games for the year. Very much Dark Souls in that dying, learning enemy patterns and getting a feel for the items gives you a gradual learning experience until you can start taking down the main bosses consistently. Not only do you get a bonus heart when you defeat bosses without taking damage, clearing rooms without taking damage also gives you more money and raises the chance for an item drop slightly, so it typically rewards you for playing better.

Will you be showing off any of the Ammonomicon entries in full Scruffy?

Oh, and the soundtrack to this game is also one of the best of the year on top of it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miruvor
Jan 19, 2007
Pillbug

Grayshift posted:

I wish Gungeon was more amenable to modding. I was just struck by the idea of a "passive drops only" type run. Maybe start with one random gun and your sidearm, and see how far you can trick them out with mods. Could even the pilot's pistol/nailgun/lowercase r be made workable with enough passives slapped on to it?

Seeing those Binding of Isaac style gamebreaking synergies more often would be nice.

https://modthegungeon.eu/

Might interest you some, I never use it, but I believe it's compatible with the latest version of gungeon, minus the most recent beta test.

• Locked thread