Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
The "only get health upgrades when you beat bosses without getting hit" thing seems kinda asinine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I just watched what is the definition of a "filthy lucker" run; the guy should've went out and bought a lottery ticket afterwards. He saw stuff that if the odds I saw are correct we almost certainly won't see in this entire LP even if it goes dozens of videos.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I think the cop might come back if you just leave the floor without talking to him.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I had a really good run going as the pilot. No thanks to the worthless loving lockpicks which failed to open anything the entire run, but despite that I managed to collect a bunch of very good guns and the table-art blank passive which is hilariously good.

...then I got hit a bunch and stood in creep and died in one room somehow. :smithicide:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I got the giant shotgun shell that shoots shotguns that shoot bullets when they hit stuff.

It's really funny but it's kinda bad.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I killed the Dragun finally and in the same run also got the powder and prime primer for the bullet that kills the past (and obviously the shell casing from the Dragun). I only made it because I got both the Serious Cannon and the BFG which basically lets you effortlessly clear rooms.

Looking forward to Scruffy hitting the supply drop update. It really changes the runs up because WOW did they add a lot of new room types.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I found that Brown Chest weapons aren't actually that bad so long as you just immediately switch to them and use them to clear the first couple of floors. Some are good and can and last into later ones.

There are pure garbage weapons however- as amusing as the lower-case r is I think it's probably the shittiest drop you can get.

Fabricated fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Feb 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
You missed one of the really bad guns: The Lower Case R. I think it's shittier than the Nail Gun IMO

• Locked thread