Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

Unless it only happened to me for some reason there is some really noticeable chugging towards the 45 minute point of the video and intermediately onwards.
But it seemed to sort itself out after that unfortunate skype call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Fish Noise posted:

That's clearly meant to evoke the FLASH but is just a four tubes prop held together with some brackets. The actual thing and on-model props have an outer box, flip-down covers, and is held in a square position with the sights on the side rather than a diamond with sights on top.

I just really know it from Commando in my case.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

dscruffy1 posted:

On the bright side tonight was the opening night for the musical I'm in (Legally Blonde) and it went super well! Also I'm now dead because of lack of sleep and will probably sleep for like 12 hours and maybe??? record tomorrow.

Neat. I saw a recording of almost the whole thing a while ago on YT and was surprised at how... good that thing actually was so well done.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Shaezerus posted:

THE JUNKIEST BOY

The gunsword/revolversword is a neat touch. :3:

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I kept expecting something like Gunondorf or similar and was somewhat disappointed at their pick. But in hindsight it was the better choice.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

CirclMastr posted:

Damnit Scruffy, I kept hearing Discord notification sounds and wondering why I wasn't seeing any messages. Then I realized it was the video.

I didn't even realized it was Discord notification sounds in this case because I have all that turned off because its annoying.

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 02:16 on May 14, 2017

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Mraagvpeine posted:

Did Scruffy ever get all the Master Rounds in one run?

Not yet, he always ends up missing one and it's usually the third one from what I can remember.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Not sure if this is only me or not but the video seems to be stuttering pretty heavily after the 3 minute mark or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

dscruffy1 posted:

I see it but I'm not sure what caused it. Might be processing? Seems to clear up after a few minutes.

Yeah it cleared up afterwards so no biggie I guess.

• Locked thread