Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

I've been getting back into this game since the Supply Drop patch hit the beta branch, so I'm real glad to see this LP. I am so so bad at this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Vorpal Cat posted:

I don't want to spoil anything but, after looking up the new guns and passives on the wiki, there's some fun stuff in there. Also for everyone who felt that gungeon runs were a little too long there's now a save and quit button at the end of every floor so you can come back later.

The save feature being added in like that makes me respect the devs a whole lot. Just dropping in a feature that wasn't originally planned based on community feedback is a real swell thing to do.

I never got far enough in the original version of Gungeon to really notice any differences, but I do feel like I'm getting more money even when I'm playing kind of crappy.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I found Table Tech Money the other day and was sorely disappointed when it gave me one casing every three or four tables flipped instead of every single table. Wish I had known that before I spent all my money on it.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I find that the [ b u l l e t ] sound effect vastly outweighs how terrible the 'r' is.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Skippy Granola posted:

I'm still mystified. It looks like a little yellow skeleton in red shorts to me.

Baby Shelleton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I checked the wiki re: Frifle's quests, and a fair number of them have a pool of enemies that grant progress. Blobulon includes all of the large-size blobs, pretty much, for example. Higher tier versions of the same enemy count, basically.

• Locked thread