Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all

CzarChasm posted:

Disappointed that the boss' name is "Gorgun" and not "Meduzi"

:suspense: Yes please... So sad this isn't the name now.

berryjon posted:

I got to admit, I loved how Scruffy's opinion of the Pox' changed over the video. At first he was dismissive of it, with nothing better to use, but by the end, he was practically swearing by it. ;)

I was expecting the Shotgun and the Pox to be munched though just to see for something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

KozmoNaut posted:

*Quaffs a glass of cask strength peated whisky*

*Grows even more back hair*

What color difference?

Forgot to eat a steak raw too.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

Might pick up Gungeon... Especially being half off.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

Know that feeling so much. I've done that 3 times when doing MN9. Thought I saved but it was import and not export.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

So in regards to the Saturn... That system was ORIGINALLY designed to be a sprite based 2d powerhouse and it technically is. It runs 2d games arguably better than the Ps1 did. The issue with SotN is that it used 3d models that the Saturn really sucked at! Sort of last minute Sega decided that 3d was the wave of the future and threw in 2 more CPUs to make the thing run 3d... Which it did at the horror of anyone trying to program for the loving thing. The Saturn to this day is one of the more difficult platforms to program and emulate properly. There's reasons why 2D games are better on the Saturn than the Ps1... Especially fighting games. But I will say I'm not technical enough to throw out numbers or anything like that.

• Locked thread