Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Jade Star posted:

Probably been pointed out, but steam sale, game is 50% off if the lp's got you interested in it.

Yep, the bug just bit me. Good deal for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

CirclMastr posted:

I don't know if something changed with the supply drop update, but I'm having a really hard time hearing your commentary in this video.

Sounds like he forgot to turn on auto-ducking maybe?

Kemix posted:

By the by, you missed your water barrel in the first combat room you came into. You didn't break it, it's around a couple minutes in.

That one was broken by an enemy. He gets a little salty about it on the way out of the room even.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

dscruffy1 posted:

The Mine Flayer name is specifically a reference to Mind Flayers, yeah. From what I recall his business with the bell is some sort of Dark Souls or Bloodborne reference.

Older than those, it's Demon's Souls. There were tentacle-headed guards wandering around the cells in the Tower of Latria, and you could tell if one was nearby by the clanking of the bell he carried.

That's a neat reference, well-done Dev team.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Duct Tape Warrior run sounds amazing.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Only if you read as much of the Bee Movie script as you can during the run. Post commentary, of course.

• Locked thread