Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

I think, going back to this game again, that the most important lesson I have learned (besides don't open brown chests with keys) is that if i have to choose between knowing where i'm shooting and where my character is, the character comes first, accuracy second.

Edit: and of course minutes after I wrote that I opened a brown chest for a key without even looking at it. I think I have a bad habit.

Zoig fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Dec 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Okay I have to ask, I'm not the only one who noticed that the pilots bullets were flying at near right angles from the crosshair in that gif, right? Because I feel like its being glossed over and I know that's not normal.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Nah, they come out the front almost sideways, I think its probably something whoever made the gif added in. Looks pretty silly though, and it would explain how hes missing a whole crowd of bulletkin when all you would need to do to hit is fire in their general direction.

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Huh, it really can do that? Never had it happen myself but that does explain a lot.

Also these videos have been rather helpful in allowing me to get better at this, so I guess they are working. Still haven't gotten past the black powder mines more than once though.

• Locked thread