Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
I got to admit, I loved how Scruffy's opinion of the Pox' changed over the video. At first he was dismissive of it, with nothing better to use, but by the end, he was practically swearing by it. ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

CzarChasm posted:

Scruffy, in the last video you started talking about using the tables for cover and why you don't do that and then got cut off by something else and unless I missed it completely, you didn't pick that thread back up. I know there's a lot going on between here and there, but do you recall what that was?

I don't think Scruffy has ever used a table for cover so far in this LP.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

bman in 2288 posted:

Fourthing the panicked supercut.

Perhaps just a death reel from Scruffy's failed attempts to win the game while he was recording?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

If you're playing Co-op, and both players have the Proton Backback, what happens when the streams cross?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

So how did the Bullet change its past? I mean, did it fail in the quest in the first place? Does that make this like the Convict, for whom the past is a case of 'there is no option but to change the past'? And if so, then how does Blasphemy do the 'bullet absorb' thing?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Yapping Eevee posted:

Mega Douser for MVP. That is... ridiculous.

You mean MVG, right? But yeah, that was one hella run. Without the Stinger, I have no idea how he would have pulled that off. Take a break from the Bot, Scruffy. You deserve something easy for a while.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

dscruffy1 posted:

I decided on what to do for the next video and it is pretty brutal actually.

You may only use your sidearm on the bosses, disabling all passives? ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Skrewtape posted:

If they were all orange guon stones, he wouldn't need to dodge roll or use a gun.

He would still have to dodge roll to get through certain trap rooms.

• Locked thread