Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Sweet mother of... Scruffy, don't you think you cut it a little bit close there at the end? :sweatdrop: Good work pulling that out of the fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

No Gravitas posted:

I don't think this is a good challenge, but I could not resist: Every time you get hit you take a shot.
That is some Gungeon-worthy wordplay right there. Bonus points for having a few different ways it can be read.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
So you said that the Tinker would ask you for lunch later, and you'd have to give him Junk because it looks like a bagged lunch.

I'm assuming you were avoiding the phrase 'junk food' for comedic effect. :v:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Mega Douser for MVP. That is... ridiculous.

Congrats on making the best of a bad situation, scruffy. :toot:

• Locked thread