Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valgaav
Feb 21, 2012
Wish I'd seen this before! Gungeon is a Good Game, though I only know it from a friend of mine streaming it. It could just bet hat he's good at it.

For what I'd recommend, it's far too late now, but I like what Psychedelic Eyeball did with Spelunky. He'd deal with an area in a video, and then "happen to" die in an amusing or demonstrative way in the next one, where it really showed how hard the game can be and how easy it is to get owned if you drop your guard for a second. The next video, he'd progress through that area, only to "coincidentally" die in the next one, thus gradually exploring the different floors and options the game presents while also giving a chance to show how difficult it could be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valgaav
Feb 21, 2012
The Warp? If we didn't know they played 40k before...

Any chance of seeing a Wallmonger fight without you cheesing it with fire immunity? That's been a real roadblock.

• Locked thread