Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Put me in as another converter after seeing this LP.

I've been playing this game the past week struggling throughout, watching the LP videos has helped me a lot in progressing in the game. Going so far as to beating it this weekend, in fact, earlier today I got all the parts for the Time Gun and managed to complete the past for one character.

Thanks Scruffy :gbsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Miruvor posted:

https://modthegungeon.eu/

Might interest you some, I never use it, but I believe it's compatible with the latest version of gungeon, minus the most recent beta test.

This Mod gives me an idea of a challenge Scruffy would do

Bag of Skittles

Spawn a chest of every color at the start (From Brown to rainbow) but you cannot collect anything else for the rest of the run besides Ammo Boxes

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

CirclMastr posted:

Here's my usual playthrough of this game:

Level 1: Make it through with relative ease until the boss. Can rarely get a master round if I'm on point and have a good gun.
Level 2: Struggle almost constantly, can occasionally kill the boss if I have a good gun and enough health to tank inevitable hits.
Level 3: Die horribly, usually before the boss.

I'd ask for help but I think the problem is I just suck at this game.

Don't worry, this is pretty much the standard for anyone new to the game, eventually you'll get better and get to level 5 with relative ease.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

How utterly bizarre, makes me wonder what would happen if you encounter the wall with that bug.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

CirclMastr posted:

Do a run with just starting pistol, no passives, but all companions (plus junk for the junkiest boy). No other items allowed.

Voting this, I did this one and it was a blast to play, give yourself the npc damageboost flag too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Thanks for the LP Scruffy, if it weren't for ya I wouldnt of heard or played this wonderful game :)

• Locked thread