Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

In the little area with blocks floating in space where you end up after beating the final boss, can you die by falling off the platforms before grabbing the Gun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Do you still get casings if you teleport out before they can fly into you?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Definitely desynced and stayed that way around that point

It actually fixed itself after they go to the next floor.

E: And then it happens again, but this time the cocommentators are in sync but both ahead of the video. Does it desync per floor or something?

Carbon dioxide fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Feb 24, 2017

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

dscruffy1 posted:

I feel bad for having the audio issues but honestly I've got no time to fix it. I've hardly got time to record a thing as-is.

It's fine, LPs are hard work. After we retire, we'll be able to tell a new generation about how we worked our asses off in the old LP mines.

• Locked thread