Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
One of these times you need to do a spice run, cheat yourself in a piece of spice at the beginning of the dungeon run, then you need to eat every spice you find as long as you have more than one heart and it's not in a shop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Does the robot only take a curse penalty from taking spice? What happens when you get to 10 curse or more? I would think there isn't much difference between jammed enemies and normal enemies for a robot besides how many shots they take and all the money they drop.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
You left money on the floor next to the first boss.

Welp, I didn't know.

SugarAddict fucked around with this message at 21:06 on May 25, 2017

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
The only thing you can get from chests are passives run.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

dscruffy1 posted:

:doh:

Things like this are why I still don't have the shelleton key unlocked. I'm bad at stealing.

I'm really liking the concept of the Fellowship of Ser Junkan. Get every companion plus a level one Junkan, then go on an epic quest to level him up and defeat the Gungeon. Also, you aren't allowed to fire your gun! :v:

if you can't fire your gun, how are you supposed to get junk from chests?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Glazius posted:

One of these days you're going to have to find a legitimate unicorn horn just so we can see more than one second of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHe0S22d1vQ I think unicorn farts would be deadlier.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

IronSaber posted:

drat, that was brutal.

Scruffy, I propose a run where you give yourself whatever you want in exchange for attempting to get all Master Rounds. Getting hit in a boss room is an automatic game over.

Gluon stones, ALL THE GLUON STONES!!! and any other orbitals/items you can get that stops shots.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Grapplejack posted:

I'm gonna repeat my run idea since I actually had it the other day and it was super fun

Faster than a Bullet

Give yourself heavy bullets, bloody eye, and a couple speed ups. It's super fun!

The Door Frame posted:

I just like the idea of adding Gundromeda Strain and Liquid Valkyrie to the mix, while playing as The Bullet.

Blasphemy has given him the strength to destroy the Gungeon

New idea of a run, Bullet Time:
do a bullet run with blaspemy, but at the start give yourself every passive item that slows bullets/time, but you have to stay with blasphemy unless otherwise needed.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

IronSaber posted:

We basically want to fill the entire room with one bullet.

Both of these are valid starting runs I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Thanks for all the fish!

• Locked thread