Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

dscruffy1 posted:

Uggggh this year is the absolute loving worst. On the bright side my relationship issues are over, on the downside that is because I am now single. Merry loving Christmas.

Here's a video!

The Convict/Polsy

Hey, man, thanks for doing this LP. I never knew about this game, would probably be very bad at it, so it's fun to watch a skilled playthrough with good commentary.
I went through some similar personal poo poo this year and have now shifted to a new city full of old friends and just landed a new, better job that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to take otherwise. Things will get better despite the pain you are feeling now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

How about a speed run? Or something in between, such as: if you find the boss door, you have to go fight it immediately and then leave the level without backtracking or exploring any further.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Yeah, this has been super fun and I'm considering picking the game up even though I'm bad at bullet hell games. Thanks!

• Locked thread