Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Hah, I knew those nerds complaining about how hard this game was were wrong. I mean, I just watched you one shot it so it can't be that hard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

There's a lot of love clearly put into this game despite it looking harder than Isaac which I'm pretty bad at without any kind of cheese.

Now if only there was something like this LP for Nuclear Throne...

I don't know if they're deliberately educational, but Smite has played a ton of Nuclear Throne on his channel. I picked up a few things from watching how he played.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Man I don't want to pile on in the face of all your other stuff but jeez.. you got resourceful ratted dude

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Pretty obvious, but if anyone was wondering what was up with Frifle and the Grey Mauser:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fafhrd_and_the_Gray_Mouser

See also: Any novel by Scott Lynch (who rips them off hard)

• Locked thread