Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

vdate posted:

I get the feeling we ain't seen nothin' yet.

Yeah, they kinda shot themselves in the foot there. There are a lot gun puns in this game. Almost everything in the game is gun or bullet shaped too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

White Coke posted:

Was that pun intentional or an accidental discharge?

Samovar posted:

Oh come on, you went in there half-cocked. You don't want to be a flash in the pan, do you?

Oh, I already like where this is going! Now we are cooking off with guns!

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Arcade Rabbit posted:

Seconded. Live commentary is far more entertaining.

Yes, The Evil Within was the amesomestester.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think this is a good challenge, but I could not resist: Every time you get hit you take a shot.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Samovar posted:

???

??!?!??!!???!????

Females have better color discrimination, especially in the blue ranges.

I personally blame the bloodshot eyes of males. The red is tinting the vision, making blues harder to see.

No, I did not make this post just to snipe the word "bloodshot" into the thread.

I'll see myself out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zain posted:

Forgot to eat a steak raw too.

Just bite down on a black bear, skin and all. Killing the bear first is optional.

• Locked thread