Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Goddammit. I'd just written off this game due to the Steam and Roguelikes threads saying it's not very good,when Scruffy decides to LP it. Guess I'll use the refund money to buy it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Ok,the whole "even losing armor fucks up your boss flawless" thing is a load of bullshit. One thing I can give Issac in its favor over this is,last time I checked,Soul/Spirit Hearts don't count towards that unless you health consists entirely of them. Kindof a safety net.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

I never thought I'd find something that made Jackson's Warhammer reject Balrog look cool by comparison,but there we go.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

dscruffy1 posted:

So I kinda deleted my commentary before I could edit it again, and so I got another very special guest. Maybe one that these random guys on Youtube comments don't hate as much as kalonZombie or Great Joe! Also I'm a little drunk for it but that has pretty much turned into my weekend plans sooooo

Curse This!/Polsy

Skippy is a good duder,what is there to hate? Also,thirding the weird audio issues.

• Locked thread