Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Teledahn posted:

Scruffy, always do live commentary.

Seconded. Live commentary is far more entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

dscruffy1 posted:

Saving your trump card for a moment where it will do the best good feels really good, until you die before you can use your trump card. I HAVEN'T REACHED THAT POINT YET.

RPG Syndrome is a terrible disease that claims millions of runs every year. Seek help Scruffy. Use the Elixirs, fire the BSG, free yourself from the curse of over-preparedness while you still can!

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

At around the 24:30 mark, when the giant mushroom monster spawned, it glowed red and looked to launch a bunch of Jammed Spores before reverting back to its standard palette and attacks. And I missing something? Why did that happen?

Also, Nthing the well wishes and happiness for another video. Doing good work, Scruffy!

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Okay, this is a very narrow request. But, if you ever do a very specific "X Only" Challenege again and happen to come across a red or black chest again but cannot use it's contents, I request you burn a key and open it anyway. Just so we can all see what's inside, because over the course of the L.P. you've still only found What? Like, 5 black chests total?

• Locked thread