Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I've always wanted to try and play through this game. But I'm far too much of a scrub to even get past the first couple floors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Sessile posted:

Lovin' the LP. It's a testament to how much I'll never be able to 100% the game, even with 3 dragun kills under my belt.

As a somewhat spoilery note: There's stuff PAST the Dragun. It involves past killing and lots of bullet making.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

dscruffy1 posted:

I had a game yesterday where I died on the second floor, so it still happens :v:

RNGESUS :argh:

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

senrath posted:

Munchers are emergency use only, yeah. They're not worth it unless you have no other option.

Or have a bunch of empty guns that you have since replaced. As scruffy has said, there ARE bottom of the barrel guns that you can always tend to get rid of when you already have better guns. Granted, that's when a particular run is VERY assholish when RNGesus tells you to go gently caress yourself and gives you a bunch of T-Shirt Cannons and Garbage Guns. Also i feel Isaac is a BIT fairer when it comes to things, since for one, you don't have the worry of "ammo" to deal with and two, there's a LOT of items that can really make a run worthwhile. *coughbrimstonecough*

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
By the by, you missed your water barrel in the first combat room you came into. You didn't break it, it's around a couple minutes in.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Not sure if it's been pointed out yet, but I -believe- the Wind-up gun is basically a 1-to-1 recreation of the same guns seen in the Futurama episode War is the H-Word where Fry and Bender (and Leela under disguise) are drafted into a war on an alien planet. The gun is basically the same one that Fry and the others use on that same episode. youtotallycan'ttellilovewatchingfuturama :thesperg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Dr.Smasher posted:

That sounds a lot like the Swordsplosion in Borderlands 2. It's a shotgun that shoots swords, which explode into smaller swords, that explode. :torgue:

Seriously Torgue was awesome in BL2. Not so much with his limited role in BL:PS. The writing team on PS could jump in a pit of lava for all I care.

• Locked thread