Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I like all the casings and debris that fly around during gunfights. I didn't notice, but are they persistent or do they disappear after a while?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I don't think you noticed it (which I don't blame you since not many people would), but the Composite Gun looks to be the plastic pistol used by John Malkovich in In The Line of Fire.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

gently caress it, watched the video and bought the game. Let's see how bad I am at this.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Did my first attempt last night. I was lucky enough to land a Charge Shot (which is almost overpowered for the first floor and shoots a giant plasma bolt that goes through enemies and bounces off walls so it clears out most of a room) in the very first chest I opened and only took two hits during the entire floor, both against the boss.

Then on the second floor I died within a few rooms.

It's a testament to Scruffy's ability to do as well as he does. I can't wrap my brain around simultaneously making hits and dodging bullets.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

dscruffy1 posted:

I'm interested to hear how you make out continuing onwards. What killed you on the second floor? I'm assuming you entered with two full hearts.

I took a few hits, but the final blow was the first Lead Maiden. I rushed into the room and was too close to dodge roll when it opened up.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Okay, gonna make my second attempt at the Gungeon. Currently playing as the Pilot.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Made my second run and did even worse!

I got my poo poo pushed in by the first two rooms and ended up with 1.5 hearts left for the rest of the first floor. I managed to pick up half a heart at the shop, but only got one gun (the Phoenix) and some Armor of Thorns before the Bullet King. I don't think I even got through half his health.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Next run beginning now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Killed by Gatling Gull. That was fast.

• Locked thread