Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I hope scruffy is doing alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Did Scruffy ever get all the Master Rounds in one run?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Because of the random nature of the chests, I think each episode Scruffy should show off at least one gun/synergy we have seen yet.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

What's the maximum number of guns you can carry in your inventory?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Zebrin posted:

You still accepting challenge runs? I think I have an idea for one.

The Bad Item Redemption Run
Take three of the guns you have labeled as "Bad" and then use six passive items of your choice to make them passable.
You can not pick up or use any other guns and you can not use your starter weapon unless you run out of ammo for all three.
Passive items, and master rounds are picked up as normal.

We saw how odd synergies can make the worst guns into amazing room clearing weapons of mass electrocution with the Robot and the Supersoaker. Let's give some other bad guns a chance.

I also want to take the time to tell you that this has been a really fun LP to watch.

I would amend that to either let him keep the guns he gets from bosses or whatever he could buy from the shop because room clearing weapons may not make for decent boss clearing ones.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I was remembering when Scruffy tried to fight the blob boss with the Molotov gun and that wasn't working. But maybe you're right and there's a "bad gun" combo that works against bosses, I don't know all the guns and synergy.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

When that one boss turned the room dark, could you have used the Flare gun to light it up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Now that's a bang to end an LP on! Thanks for playing this game.

• Locked thread