Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

ZenVulgarity posted:

I'd pay good money for DLC

Good thing it's coming to you for free later this year. With an additional boss on the floor with only 2, a few balance changes and some new items. Also pasts for the secret characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

I do appreciate that the narrative for this run ends up being a Bulletkin Knight training up a Junk Knight to help him fight a great Dragun, after which he recalls/relives his own early deeds as a Knight.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

On the note of explosions opening secret rooms I think it's to do with the fact that explosions blank bullets, and they probably copied that code from the normal blank, which gives them the same interaction with secret room walls as a normal blank.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

That's where the Polaris is getting the extra shots and more powerful bullets from. It always ejects a shell because it hasn't tasted enough blood to fire extra/better bullets and then when it has it doesn't eject those extra shells.

• Locked thread