Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Coke
May 29, 2015

No Gravitas posted:

Yeah, they kinda shot themselves in the foot there. There are a lot gun puns in this game. Almost everything in the game is gun or bullet shaped too.

Was that pun intentional or an accidental discharge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Tarezax posted:

In most games with piercing projectiles explosive projectiles instead explode on every target they come into contact with. Imagine how awesome that would be...

Yeah, it's really surprising that there isn't a boss with that gimmick.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Really what's weird to me is that keys aren't considered precious drops that R.R. would steal like the ammo boxes, there may be relatively bad guns but if they're better than the sidearm in any way besides marking secret walls that's still another ammo pool so I'd have thought either both would be precious or neither of them would be.

Maybe the R. R. doesn't take keys because he's trying to find the shop first?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

dscruffy1 posted:

I'll probably record tomorrow, assuming I don't get overwhelmed by crippling depression!

And so another LP ends, cut down before it's time.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Loxbourne posted:

Yeah, I think what you're supposed to take from that scene is that the Hunter in the original timeline was trapped by the bullet pattern, got cryogenically frozen, and awoke in the Space Future(TM). Now that she's gone back in time, she can use a blank from the Space Future to clear the bullets and dispense justice.

Space Justice.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Do you get anything extra for beating jammed bosses?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I just want to see some co-op.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Got this game recently because of the LP and the first time I died was because I misjudged the distance across a pit and fell to my death. In a secret room no less.

And is it possible for enemies you fight in the past to be jammed?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

dscruffy1 posted:

The co-op is local only and I have no friends :( at least no friends who can Gungeon.

Oh, I didn't mean co-op with another person. Where'd the challenge in that be?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I propose the ultimate challenge: Scruffy must open every brown chest he finds!

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Can't Junior 2 dig up Spice?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Will the final video have everyone that one person who hates as guest commentators, as guest commentators?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Scruffy, is everyone else in your community theater production of Legally Blonde also in the military?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Is there a key-gun though?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I'd like to see Scruffy open brown chests more often in future runs. They don't have to be part of a challenge, but I think it'd be cool to see more terrible guns, and "terrible" guns too.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Do the starting weapons have any synergies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Bozart posted:

praise the gun

The gun is good. The penis is evil.

• Locked thread