Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Picked up the game because of this LP, and I never realised I'd suck so hard at it. You make it look so easy.

I made it to Ammoconda once :downsgun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Kemix posted:

Not sure if it's been pointed out yet, but I -believe- the Wind-up gun is basically a 1-to-1 recreation of the same guns seen in the Futurama episode War is the H-Word where Fry and Bender (and Leela under disguise) are drafted into a war on an alien planet. The gun is basically the same one that Fry and the others use on that same episode. youtotallycan'ttellilovewatchingfuturama :thesperg:

Shame you can't just mash reload until the whole song plays to fire a huge blast at the end

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Gotta say after giving it a try myself, if the Super Meat Gun was giving you trouble tracking what's going on, doing an "All Bullet Modifier Passives" run would be a nightmare.

I didn't even make it to the boss of the first floor because I couldn't see enemy bullets under the mess that just the Pilot's starter pistol was making :stonklol:

• Locked thread