Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
semper wifi
Oct 31, 2007
why's this even a question? internet leftists habitually retreat to some corner of whatever website they're on and proceed to do nothing but slap at each other over ideological purity, snipe at (but almost never confront) right wingers, and discuss long winded, divorced from reality articles written by guys with weird rear end names that nobody's ever heard of, how long was the thread about that pro-reparations ta-nehisi coates essay? there's a loving thread on here right now that uses the phrase "bete noire" in the title, come on. meanwhile, the_donald was so effective at getting the freshest pepe memes to the front page of reddit that they had to rewrite parts of the site to deal with them.

and when you people do leave your holes to confront the neonazi/fascist/whatever name you have for them this week menace the way you come at them is always in the least efficient way possible, like take your posts and write them in the opposite way levels of badness. it's always some whiny screed about how their opinion is racist but the person you're spamming 5000 lines of text at probably has drinks with a mexican and a black guy a few times a month and likes them just fine so why should they listen? this thread itself is full of that godawful "white people" meme. nobody who's not already deeply invested in stupid internet culture knows even understands what you're trying to say.

Forceholy posted:

However, that doesn't explain how educated elites like Richard Spencer and Peter Thiel can have extremist right-wing beliefs.

maybe it's because your opinions are not objectively correct and you can reasonably arrive at different ones despite education and access to information :wow:

semper wifi fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Dec 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

semper wifi
Oct 31, 2007

Silver2195 posted:

these are totally views you can reasonably arrive at :rolleyes:

ok i didnt actually know who that guy was lol i just saw thiel on there

semper wifi
Oct 31, 2007

his first point might sound "bad" but he's probably not wrong, and the rest of that is (fairly earned) billionaire i'm-smarter-than-everyone arrogance. also the thing about gay=democrat always makes me laugh, why is it such a shock that there exist gays/stoners who care about things other than the advancement of those agendas? none of his positions are unreasonable. also lol i dont think the republican party is anti legal immigration from germany.

• Locked thread