Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

semper wifi posted:

. also the thing about gay=democrat always makes me laugh, why is it such a shock that there exist gays/stoners who care about things other than the advancement of those agendas?

Because the eventual result of the party they support getting their way is recriminilization of homosexuals? Granted people like Thiel wouldn't have been at risk even two hundred years ago. Oscar Wilde only got targeted because he pissed off another rich person, after all.
There's a special level of disgust humans have for people who actively attempt to gently caress over their own kind for no other reason than they themselves won't have to suffer. A Nazi Jew-catcher is evil, but a Jew who sold other Jews to Nazi's is worse.
Pretending this is some kind of bigotry in and of itself is stupid, and frankly probably not actually a position anyone who espouses it holds. They're just hoping that someone else buys it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1DUoPS_1Rw&t=115s

• Locked thread