Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

steinrokkan posted:

Seriously? When has "check your privilege" not been used to shut down uppity dissenters? Specifically throughout this election, especially during the Democratic primaries, we even had plenty of this going on here, on SA. Posters like Veskit kept barging into threads and yelling at people to shut up because they were too privileged to be worth listening to, only those who passed the privilege test were to be given franchise. And then people were called racist for making any sort of political analysis because their thoughts were inherently polluted by privilege, and thus unfit for display. The very loving phrase Berniebro was coined to intristically tie Sanders' supporters and privilege, shaming them out of debates for being too regressive for liberal spaces.
I definitely remember you being way more racist than your rap sheet shows, but I have no idea what gave me that impression. I did know you were also a few other things that got confirmed by that click of mine, but I guess I should apologize to you for thinking "well no poo poo you got called racist".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread